If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please check the section “How to contact us”.
Information that you give us
When you register on our Site, we collect some personal information about you such as your full name, user and password, mailing address and the institution you work for (hereinafter, “PII”). We use this information to set up your personal account, to carry out maintenance and administration tasks on the Site (eventually we may communicate with you regarding your personal account) and to store this information.
How we use your information and legal basis for the processing
Depending on the use we make of your PII, the legal basis allowing us to process it will be different. Here are the purposes and the legal basis for each of the processing of your PII:
· To provide you with access to the Site and its content: Processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with you to provide you the Services.
· Database maintenance, storage and administration tasks and to contact you, as necessary and if necessary, for these purposes: We may have access to your PII in our legitimate interest for attending your requests and carrying out the appropriate Services maintenance and administration tasks.
In these cases, we understand that we have a legitimate interest in using your PII and that, above all, using this information does not harm your privacy.
We will not use your PII for any other purpose incompatible with the purposes listed above, unless it is authorized by you, or it is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, to resolve disputes and/or to prevent security issues or abuse.
Sharing your information
Except as otherwise described in this Policy, or if we inform you otherwise at the time of data collection, we will not share your information with third parties.
Notwithstanding the above, we may disclose your PII in the following Special Circumstances:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
Whenever, in your opinion, the processing of your personal data involves an infringement of the legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The necessary information is available on its website: www.agpd.es.
Time during which your information will be processed
We will keep your PII for as long as you are Member of the Site (as the term ‘Member’ is defined in the Terms of Service) to address the purposes outlined herein. Once this time has expired, you must bear in mind that certain regulations oblige us to keep such data for a longer period, especially to deal with possible complaints. During this time, we will keep your PII blocked only to comply with the legal obligations applying on us.
How we protect your information
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard PII in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
Below is some information on what cookies are, how one can disable them and how to prevent third parties from installing cookies.
Cookies are small files that some websites can install on your devices or terminals. They are automatic procedures that gather information about an internet user as they visit a website, in order to among other things, recognize them as a recurrent user and then personalize their use, offer faster browsing, compile statistical information or store preferences or internet browsing habits. Cookies are useful because they allow websites to work more quickly and flexibly and be more adaptable to your preferences, while helping website managers to improve the services they offer, thanks to the information that cookies gather.
If you would like to change the configuration of cookies on your browser, you can do so by reconfiguring the browser options. If you choose to disable all cookies, you may find that the use of some features may be restricted. You can find information on how to change the cookie policies of various browsers as follows:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy
- Firefox: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy
- Google Chrome: Setup -> Preferences -> Security -> View
- Safari: Options menu -> Privacy -> Security  section
How to contact us
Address: Plaza Europa, 21-23, 08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
Telephone number: +34934010101
E-mail address: DPO@werfen.com